Saturday, March 27, 2010

Introduction

Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?
-Morpheus, The Matrix

Welcome, internet readers.

I am starting this because it seems like as good a place as any to sort through some, well, questions and issues that I have about some fairly bizarre things that are affecting my life at the moment.

I'm not going to tell you I'm not crazy, because all I've got is my word to give you on that front.  But I hope you'll bear with me - I'm sure it will at least be an interesting trip.

Just keep in mind, I'm not starting this for you.  I'm starting this for me.  It's a test to see if I can make this weirdness palatable for public consumption.  Anonymity is my safety net in case of failure.

I also know I'm not alone.  For one thing, There are people who know me who will likely read this.  In a broader sense....  I just know, I'm not the only one whose found themself embroiled in this particular wacky situation.  Maybe someone out there will have some advice.

At this point, I'm willing to keep an open mind.  I haven't got much else to go on.

This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the blue pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes.
-Morpheus, The Matrix





No comments:

Post a Comment